Casa Lusso Furniture, brand of Slovenian Furniture Co LLC., takes privacy protection very seriously and we set the highest standards in this regard. We value the trust you place in us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments. It is not held by https://casalusso.ae/
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third-party sites (posted by https://casalusso.ae/) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with Casa Lusso Furniture such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Casa Lusso Furniture reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Casa Lusso Furniture account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
What security does https://casalusso.ae/ take to protect customer’s information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against loss/misuse/alteration of information under Casa Lusso Furniture control, we have appropriate physical/electronic/managerial processes e.g. our servers are accessible to only authorized personnel and that customer’s information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete transaction and to provide the services requested by the customer.
Although we Endeavour to protect customer’s personal identifiable information, transmission made by means of internet/telecom/other networks cannot be made absolutely secure. By using our website, customer/user agrees that Casa Lusso Furniture has no liability for disclosure of your information due to error in transmission/unauthorized acts of third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.